Click on any image to enlarge it
About the apartment…
A spacious, bright and airy apartment located beneath the main house, accessed via steps down from the main drive (where there is ample free parking). The apartment is completely self contained with its own entrance and a private, raised sun deck with barbecue, sun loungers and picnic table. There are spectacular views across the valley and down towards the sea from the deck, and since it keeps the sun late into the day, it’s just the perfect location for evening barbecues.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance hall with freezer in the storage cupboard
- Large, open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner with everything you could need for a comfortable, enjoyable stay – 50“ TV with full Sky package except sports; a Blu Ray DVD player; electric oven and hob; fridge; toaster; microwave oven; and washing machine
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed, large wardrobe, dressing table and sofa
- Shower room and walk in storage cupboard
- Heating provided via night storage heaters. All electricity and hot water included in rental charge
- Free WiFi.
Please note that the apartment is no smoking throughout (although smoking is allowed in the garden and on the deck). Some pets are allowed at the management’s discretion. Please enquire.
If your preferred dates do not fall within a Saturday to Saturday, please contact us anyway, as we may still be able to accommodate you.